Do you feel insecure about your teeth? Do you want to transform your smile? If yes, cosmetic dentistry in Chandler, AZ, is the best choice for you! There are different cosmetic dental procedures to get yourself a smile makeover.
What Cosmetic Dental Procedures Will Improve My Smile?
Smiling is an important aspect of everyone’s life. Your smile can reflect your true beauty, which is why it’s necessary to have a smile you are confident about. The Following cosmetic dentistry treatments will help you achieve the smile of your dreams.
Dental bonding is a procedure where a tooth-colored resin material is applied to your tooth and hardened with a special light. This ultimately bonds the material to your tooth and restores and improves your smile. Dental bonding is a good option for you in case of the following issues.
- Decayed or damaged teeth.
- Cracked or chipped teeth.
- Discolored or stained teeth.
- Gapped teeth.
- Uneven or irregularly shaped teeth.
- If you have exposed roots due to receding gums.
Dental veneers are made of porcelain, which is wafer-thin, custom-made shells designed to cover the front surface of teeth and improve their appearance. It can change the color, shape, size, or length of your teeth. Dental veneers are routinely used to fix a variety of dental issues. A few are as follows:
- To cover permanent stains and discoloration.
- To restore teeth worn down fir to wear and tear.
- To fix broken or chipped teeth.
- To correct misaligned or gapped teeth.
- To give you an even smile by covering irregularities in your teeth
Who doesn’t want a brighter smile? Want to know the best way to achieve whiter teeth? Teeth whitening treatment is the most effective way to brighten your teeth. Over time, there are different reasons your teeth get yellow or discolored, for instance, your diet, lifestyle habits, or your oral hygiene. However, the safest and quickest way to whiten your teeth is by visiting a professional. You can opt for an in-office teeth whitening or get your custom-made Take-Home Teeth Whitening kits.
With professional in-office Teeth Whitening treatment, you will achieve up to eight times lighter shade in just one session. The dentist will also ensure your gums, tongue, cheeks, and other fleshy parts of your mouth are safe. This way, you will have little to no sensitivity.
With take-home kits, you will receive custom-made take-home trays, along with safe-to-use, prescription-strength teeth whitening gel, which will ensure you have a safe experience.
- With teeth whitening, you have the benefit of getting rid of stains or discoloration built up over the years, which will restore your youthful smile.
- The gel used to whiten your teeth at the dental office will reduce bacteria, ensuring healthy teeth and gums.
- You will also receive a thorough examination and cleaning, which will ensure your teeth are in optimal oral condition.
If you had root canal therapy or your crowns are worn down or leaking, you should consider getting new crowns to ensure your damaged teeth are safe. Crowns are a great way to restore strength and resilience to your already weak teeth, and it acts just like natural teeth. You will receive a crown that matches your natural teeth. If you have the following dental issues, you might want to consider getting crowns.
- Weak tooth due to decay
- If your teeth cannot hold a filling
- If you had a root canal procedure
- If you have misshapen, cracked, or chipped
Get The Smile Of Your Dreams With Cosmetic Dentistry In Chandler
If you feel insecure about your smile and want a smile makeover, make sure you visit the cosmetic dentist in Chandler, AZ, who will provide you with a variety of options. With the latest technology, you can now transform your dull smile by giving it new life.