“I’m so glad I found a dentist so close to my house. This is such a pleasant office. Love the staff and doctor is awesome.”
At Canyon State Dental, in Chandler, AZ, we want your first visit as a new patient — and every one to follow — to be as relaxing and seamless as possible.
What to Expect During Your New Patient Visit
During your first visit, our team will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Fully examine your teeth and gums
- Take x-rays of your mouth
- Check for cavities or early signs of tooth decay
- Clean and polish your teeth
- Create a customized treatment plan and answer your questions
Please download and complete the forms linked below before your first appointment and remember to bring along your insurance card, if applicable:
We accept most major credit cards and insurance plans. And, to help you make the most informed decisions, we’ll discuss the cost of treatment before you begin.
We Proudly Accept
A variety of insurance providers and endeavor to accommodate our patients’ request. Please call our office at 602-834-0377 to see if we are currently working with your insurance provider.